Spielgaben Math Workbook is a mathematics activity book series for students from Preschool to Year 6. The series is based on school curriculum.
The content has been carefully sequenced within each year level and across the series to take into account children’s likely mathematical development.
Structure of Spielgaben Math Workbooks
It is organized into three content strands and four proficiency strands.
3 Content Strands :
- Number and Algebra
- Measurement and Geometry
- Statistics and Probability
4 Proficiency Strands :
- Problem Solving
Special Features of Spielgaben Math Workbooks
- Clear curriculum references are shown on each page.
- Exercises are well graded.
- Answers are supplied in the back of each book (starting from Year 3)
- Important rules and concepts are clearly highlighted.
- Worked examples and explanations are given throughout the book where new ideas are introduced.
- The use of color makes emphasis clear and is highly motivating.
- Actual Spielgaben Set used throughout the book.
- Hardcover: 1,054 pages (Year P – 114 pages, Year 1 – 124 pages, Year 2 – 128 pages, Year 3 – 170 pages, Year 4 – 170 pages, Year 5 – 178 pages, Year 6 – 170 pages)
- Language: English
- Page Size: Universal A4 Sizes
- Book Type: Perfect Bound in Full Color
Physical Book Sample Pages;